Koffee Kult – Medium Roast Coffee Beans – 100% Gourmet Arabica Coffee Small Batch Artisan Roasted, Whole Bean, 32oz
For coffee gourmet snobs that need a smooth Medium Roast Coffee. You will not be able to walk thru your kitchen without opening this coffee just to smell these freshly medium roasted coffee beans which are 100% speciality grade arabica coffee. These are the same artisan roasted coffee beans that you will find in gourmet
For coffee gourmet snobs that need a smooth Medium Roast Coffee. You will not be able to walk thru your kitchen without opening this coffee just to smell these freshly medium roasted coffee beans which are 100% speciality grade arabica coffee. These are the same artisan roasted coffee beans that you will find in gourmet stores, espresso bars and cafes! These fresh roasted coffee beans will get you hooked on gourmet coffee. Koffee Kult Medium Roast Coffee is artisan small batch roasted on one of our 15 or 60 kilo coffee roasting machines overseen by a roast master with 25 plus years of experience. Koffee Kult Medium Roast coffees has a roasting profile brought before second crack in the roasting process and then released into the cooling bin for a fuller, more even flavor. This coffee is roasted in the USA to USA food standards, not a third world country. Then packaged as whole bean and ground coffee to ensure optimal freshness in a resealable coffee bag with a one way value to enable the beans to degas while keeping air out. The selected speciality grade 100% arabica coffee meets SCAA specialty grade coffee standards. These coffee beans are ethically sourced. The blended beans are from Columbia and Brazil which produces the best gourmet coffee beans in the world. Your search for gourmet coffee beans is over. Brew some of your new medium whole bean coffee and see how it tastes. Order some today, your order will be delivered to your doorstep for your delicious morning experience of the best coffee. These awesome coffee beans best sellers are on coffee snobs favorites list. There are many ways to enjoy these dark coffee beans such as drip, ice coffee, espresso beans, poor over (Hario v60) Chemex or Toddy cold brew coffee. Great for birthday gifts, coffee gifts, gift baskets, and Christmas gifts.
- Fresh medium roasted whole coffee beans, not stale loaded with oil from sitting on the shelf. This is the same gourmet whole bean coffee that we serve in our retail locations. Cupping Notes: big body, balanced medium acidity. with a crisp sweet finish. No oil on beans.
- Koffee Kult is a family owned and operated artisan coffee roaster not a distributor, we roast our coffee, on our machines. You can visit our state of the art roasters that are environmentally friendly in person.
- This Medium Roast whole bean coffee is sourced from from 100% arabica coffee that is well balanced, sweat with a bold flavor but smooth. We do not use any bitter robusta coffee beans
- Taste the difference in your cup! A strong, smooth, well balanced coffee that is great brewed as espresso, cold brew, french press, pour over, and drip coffee.
- Risk Free, you can Add To Cart now, with a no questions asked satisfaction guarantee refund policy. You have nothing to lose.
Great coffee, great new bag I’ve been buying Koffee Kult beans for around a year now and I love them. I’m not a coffee expert or anything, but I like to grind my own beans and I’ve loved these.I’m thrilled with the new packing they just came out with. My one complaint in the past was that the resealable bag was not easy to work with and half the time I’d rip it and put the beans in a ziplock bag. This new bag is much improved and easy to use.
DO IT Do not buy these beans.. or you will have to spend the rest of your life buying these beans. Because they ARE THE BEST BEANS IN THE WORLD. MEDIUM AND DARK ESPECIALLY. Every morning for a year, I have been a slave to Koffee Kult
lots of people talk about how good it is Found the coffee through a local small cafe in our town. I ordered it and drinking it this morning, only issue is my own, made it a little too weak. Slightly slower (like one day) shipping coming through US Postal for a 1 lb bag. This oder should become a norm, trying whole beans next. Btw, in a small Texas town of 2600, lots of people talk about how good it is.