Whirlpool Commercial Single Serve Coffee Maker and Bottom Load water cooler, compatible with various single cup pods, including K-Cup pod
Do you spend time refilling your brewer daily? Our commercial single serve coffee brewer uses a water cooler to refill itself, so you don’t have to. It uses a normal 19 L (5 gal) water bottle, good for 80 cups of coffee! Compatible with the many beverage types available in K-Cups®*. Engineered for commercial use,
Do you spend time refilling your brewer daily? Our commercial single serve coffee brewer uses a water cooler to refill itself, so you don’t have to. It uses a normal 19 L (5 gal) water bottle, good for 80 cups of coffee! Compatible with the many beverage types available in K-Cups®*. Engineered for commercial use, this robust coffee brewer is made for non-stop use in cafés, restaurants, offices or busy homes. Since the brewing temperature is 5 °C to 17 °C hotter than other single serve coffee brewers, the coffee comes out strongly aromatic, with a fully developed taste, just like at your favorite coffee shop. The higher temperature extracts about 10% more coffee compounds with mild and medium roasts. Your cup is brewed in about 40 seconds, almost twice as fast as other brewers. That’s because our patented ThermoregulatorTM technology keeps the hot water at a steady 94 °C, the ideal brewing temperature for a rich, smooth cup. 6 oz, 8 oz or 10 oz cup size quick select buttons. The ThermoregulatorTM technology also keeps the cold water at an icy, steady 4 °C to 5 °C. Many other water coolers are typically was warm as 10 °C. Some cycle within a range of 5 °C to 10 °C, resulting in unpredictable temperatures. * K-Cup® is registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc. a subsidiary of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. Glacial is not affiliated with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters or Keurig.
- **SPRING BLOW OUT SALE** For a limited time ONLY, this high performance unit will be sold at a reduced costs. While quantities last.
- Compatible with the many beverages types available in Keurig® K-Cups®. This 2 in 1 appliance saves valuable counterspace.
- Uses a 640 oz (standard 19 L / 5 gal) water bottle. The largest reservoir available for single serve brewers. Three cup sizes selections. Brews a 6 oz cup of coffee in 32 seconds, an 8 oz in 37 seconds and a 10 oz in 43 seconds. Makes 4 cups of coffee back to back without any recovery time. Suitable for use in restaurants, cafés, hotels and offices.
- Coffee brews at a steady 94°C (201°F), an ideal temperature according to the National Coffee Association. 5°C to 17°C hotter than other single serve brewers. Brews a strong, richly flavored coffee, using the same temperature as your favorite coffee shop. Typical water coolers fluctuate from 77°C (170°F) to 92°C (197°F), not hot enough to make proper hot beverages most of the time.
- Use your favorite brand of spring or filtered water for the purest coffee flavour! The removable drip tray allows room to fill tall travel mugs and water bottles.