Whiskey & Rum Barrel Aged Coffee Whole Bean Box Set, 3 Bags Gift Box Set, Coffee Sampler Set – Single Origin Sumatra Whiskey, Ethiopian Rye, Rwanda Rum Roasted Coffee Beans
Indulge Your Senses, Kickstart Your Morning Cooper’s is a small batch coffee that is roasted and sold locally. Searching for a tasty and rejuvenating coffee that makes you look forward to waking up in the morning? Tried aged whiskey coffee before and been less than impressed? The Bucks not working for you? You owe it
Indulge Your Senses, Kickstart Your Morning
Cooper’s is a small batch coffee that is roasted and sold locally.
Searching for a tasty and rejuvenating coffee that makes you look forward to waking up in the morning?
Tried aged whiskey coffee before and been less than impressed?
The Bucks not working for you? You owe it to yourself to try the earth’s finest whiskey & rum flavored coffee from Cooper’s.
Created by Master Craftsmen
There’s only one way to ensure you’re getting the highest-quality rum and whiskey aged coffee available; go straight to the master craftsmen for some old fashioned goodness! Once you’ve tasted the distinct but subtle flavors, you’ll know you’ve finally found the coffee that can bring you all the pleasure you expect from this widely acclaimed indulgence.
What Kind of People Choose our Coffee?
Serious coffee connoisseurs demand the best. That’s why we source the highest quality coffee beans in the world. while working with rum and whiskey companies who share our total commitment coffee.
The Cooper’s Guarantee
We’re pretty picky when it comes to our coffee beans, and we go to great lengths to find premium single-origin coffee beans and classic whiskey and rum to pair them with that meets our exacting standards. If you’re not 100% satisfied with Cooper’s Cask Coffee, ask for a refund with in 30 days. That’s it!
UPRISING STOUT COFFEE Origin: Sumatra Lintong Tasting Notes: Woody Earth, tobacco, tropical fruits, vanilla, caramel
BATTLE CRY RYE COFFEE Origin: Ethiopian Dry Processed Tasting Notes: Bright & clean, slight acidic spice, fruited notes of peach jam, strawberries, touch of sweetness of red raw honey, dutch chocolate
THOMAS TEW RUM COFFEE Origin: Rwanda Tasting Notes: Caramelized sugar, red raisins, molasses, rich cocoa, baking spices, vanilla and oak
- PAIRED WITH RUM & WHISKEY: Ask your roaster what’s in their “blend”. Chances are it’s not grade 1 single origin coffee. Get 3 Barrel Aged Coffee flavors in a handsome box set. Stout Whiskey, Rye Whiskey, and Rum barrel aged coffee. We pair our single origin sourced coffee beans with Sons Of Liberty’s award winning whiskey and Thomas Tew Rum.
- RAVE REVIEWS BY Whiskey & Coffee Drinking blogs around the world: The Whiskey Advocate (largest Whiskey related magazine in the world), Providence Journal, and countless blogs & news outlets
- INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED: We are small batch artisan roasters. Our Master Roaster hand writes the roast date, lot number, and initials every bag. Appreciate the work of a master craftsman.
- SINGLE ORIGIN BEANS: We only use Grade 1 coffee beans which score high in a taste profile (90+ pts). Other coffee companies use a blend but we select the whole bean, so you extract maximum flavor when you grind it. Our fresh beans maintain flavor longer than lower grade beans with a flat taste profile.
- WICKED GOOD GUARANTEED: We’re as tired of bland, low-quality coffee as you are. So if for any reason you’re not satisfied with our imported, high-end coffee beans, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund. Order our barrel aged coffee today, and taste the difference for yourself!