Puroast Low Acid Coffee Organic House Blend Drip Grind, 2.5 Pound Bag
The Puroast story begins while I’m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm one morning and I’m served a cup of coffee by my host. The same fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was unlike any coffee I had ever had. Savory, rich and very smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this great
The Puroast story begins while I’m sitting on a Venezuelan coffee farm one morning and I’m served a cup of coffee by my host. The same fellow who grew, roasted and brewed the beans. The taste was unlike any coffee I had ever had. Savory, rich and very smooth. No bitterness. I assumed this great taste was because I was on a coffee farm, like drinking wine in a vineyard. It turns out the secret to this flavor was how heat was used in roasting. I knew then that I wanted to learn how to create a coffee that is pure to the art of roasting. Puroast Coffee. After a long journey, we found the right flavor and Puroast Coffee was born. So my brother and I start selling Puroast in local stores in California, people loved the taste and then we find out there’s a lot more to the story. Mixed in with the compliments about taste, we received comments telling us Puroast Coffee didn’t upset customers’ stomachs or aggravate their heartburn. There were so many of these comments that we decided to find out if there was something different about Puroast which would be a significant benefit. We discovered there was a big difference in Puroast. Not only does our roasting recipe make for a smoother taste, it also greatly reduces the acid in the coffee by more than 70% compared to leading brands. 70% less acid than other coffees! This isn’t just me saying this, it’s Dr. Shibamoto and scientific research team from the University of California/Davis. Dr. Shibamoto found that in reducing acid levels, our roasting process dramatically increased the amount of antioxidants. And by dramatic I mean by 5 times more than other leading coffees and 7 times more than green tea. 7 times more antioxidants than green tea! You will discover what I did on that Venezuelan coffee farm, along with Puroast Coffee’s exquisite flavor, the benefits of lower acid and rich levels of antioxidants will bring you enjoyment like no other coffee you’ve ever had.
- A feel better cup of coffee.
- Puroast Coffee’s gives you the great, full bodied taste with organic coffee beans that preserves the smooth, rich flavors long associated with the organic coffee. Our process allows the full bodied flavor of the bean to express itself without a bitter, acidic aftertaste.
- 70% less acidity compared to other leading coffees, which makes Puroast ideal for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux.
- 7 times more antioxidants than green tea and 5 times more antioxidants than other leading coffees.
- 100% premium coffee, no additives, certified kosher, gluten free, calorie free.