Kopi Luwak Coffee, Wild Gathered, 100% Pure, Whole Bean, 16 Ounces
This is the real deal! The Kopi Luwak Coffee aroma is strong and rich, with a full body flavor that is close to syrupy. It has a hint of chocolate, that lingers on the tongue with a long, clean aftertaste. 100% pure which is the most expensive and rarest coffee in the world and limited
This is the real deal! The Kopi Luwak Coffee aroma is strong and rich, with a full body flavor that is close to syrupy. It has a hint of chocolate, that lingers on the tongue with a long, clean aftertaste. 100% pure which is the most expensive and rarest coffee in the world and limited supplies are grown each year. Because of the rarity of this coffee it is priced accordingly. You are paying for the experience of enjoying such an unusual and rare delicacy as well as a spectacular cup of coffee. There are no refunds or exchanges available on this coffee unlike other Volcanica Coffees.
Arrives in a souvenir bag with a numbered certificate of authenticity as shown in the photos. Do not be fooled by low priced imitations. Authentic Kopi Luwak Coffee is not cheap and is the most expensive coffee. We also offer a 2 oz. sampler version on Amazon.
This is 100% Wild Gathered Kopi Luwak Coffee: All of our Kopi Luwak Coffee beans are wild gathered and the animals are not caged. We not only focus our efforts on keeping the Civits in the wild, but our coffee farmers and distributors go beyond the Fair Trade & Rainforest Alliance efforts by investing heavily in the local area jungle habitats.
You may have seen Kopi Luwak in the 2007 movie The Bucket List where Jack Nicholson’s carries a supply with him wherever he goes. It is known as the most expensive coffee in the world and one that is well worth it.
- 100% Authentic Kopi Luwak Coffee Beans. Wild Civet coffee sustainably collected by a small farmer’s in North Sumatra, Indonesia
- Wild Cage Free Civet coffee sustainably sourced and collected by small farmer’s in North Sumatra, Indonesia so no animals are harmed
- Intensely aromatic with a complex flavor profile, rich, strong flavored, and amazingly full-bodied, a perfect cup of coffee to savor
- Whole Bean, 1 Pound Bag, Medium Roast, The Most Expensive Coffee in the World famously known from the movie The Bucket List
- Medium roasted whole beans for a remarkable taste.