JO ESPRESSO: 2 lb, Medium Dark Roast, Whole Bean Organic Arabica Espresso Coffee, USDA Certified Organic Espresso, NON-GMO, Fair Trade Certified, Gourmet Espresso Beans from the Jo Coffee Collection
• Jo Coffee is a subsidiary coffee business and trademarked brand of Specialty Java Inc., (Founded 2002) and is a member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America, The Roaster’s Guild, Rainforest Alliance, Fair Trade USA and Slow Food USA. • Visit our Jo Coffee website for further information or fundraiser, wholesale and distributor inquiries.
• Jo Coffee is a subsidiary coffee business and trademarked brand of Specialty Java Inc., (Founded 2002) and is a member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America, The Roaster’s Guild, Rainforest Alliance, Fair Trade USA and Slow Food USA. • Visit our Jo Coffee website for further information or fundraiser, wholesale and distributor inquiries. Descriptive flavor terms are naturally occurring undertones in the coffee and no flavors are added.
- • PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: RICH CREMA | HEAVY DARK CHOCOLATE | ELEGANT FINISH | NO FLAVORING ADDED
- • We also offer a popular dark roast espresso called Wild Jo in whole bean or auto-drip grind format. See the Jo Coffee link above to browse.
- • Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic Coffee and Fair Trade Certified Coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet. At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
- • With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
- • Jo Coffee does not authorize any other sellers of our brand on Amazon. For your protection, select only “Sold by Jo Coffee” as the seller. Click the “Jo Coffee” links on this page to see other Jo Coffee produced and authorized offerings.
Literally worst coffee beans i have ever used for espresso This is probably the worst coffee I have ever tried to use in my cheapo espresso maker. Despite that handicap, I have used a wide variety of beans and preground, and have always been able to figure out how to get a decent crema, but not this stuff. I have experimented with the grind and tamp, and gotten a range of effects from the appearance of a flat cola to muddy to clogging the basket, but no crema, and nothing that tastes remotely like espresso; in fact I would say this doesn’t even have…
Great flavor, starts smooth and strong and ends on … My wife and and I drink ALOT of coffee. We are always trying new coffees and local roasters even though this is our everyday go to coffee. This coffee is in the top 2 coffees I have ever had!!! Great flavor, starts smooth and strong and ends on a nice creamy Carmely note. No bitter note or acidic flavors. I do not know what the âamazon customerâ was talking about I have literally been ordering this coffee for over a year and have never had a problem. If you think that espresso should be strong…
Hmmmm Delicious! Too oily for super automatic The coffee arrived fresh. Upon opening the package and inhaling the deep dark aroma I was eager to brew a cup. Unfortunately the beans have an oily sheen so they would not be recommended for my super automatic espresso machine. The oily beans might gum up the grinder of a super automatic.