Wicked Joe Organic coffee, Whole Bean Coffee, Fair Trade, Non GMO and B Corp Certified
Take heart, bold coffee lovers-Wicked Joe delivers the intensity you’ve been craving. This is the stuff that fueled the resistance. Our coffee’s exceptional body and serious flavor are accented by seductively smoky undertones and an unexpected hint of sweetness. Rich, dark and distinctively aromatic, this exquisitely balanced blend of high-grown coffees is roasted to perfection
Take heart, bold coffee lovers-Wicked Joe delivers the intensity you’ve been craving. This is the stuff that fueled the resistance.
Our coffee’s exceptional body and serious flavor are accented by seductively smoky undertones and an unexpected hint of sweetness. Rich, dark and distinctively aromatic, this exquisitely balanced blend of high-grown coffees is roasted to perfection in our modern facility, then packaged in an airtight foil bag to seal in freshness and flavor.
• Extra-bold French roast
• Artisanal blend of 100% Arabica bean varieties
• Shade-grown (great for flavor, and the environment)
• Exclusive Flavor-Lock roasting process
• Foil-sealed for freshness
• Certified organic by the USDA
• Fair Trade-certified
• Energy-efficient roasting facility
A family-owned company, Wicked Joe is passionate about producing exceptional coffees and committed to sustainability. We’ve developed close relationships with small farmers and cooperatives to ensure growers receive fair prices for their crops. Our sourcing practices help to support farming communities while protecting the ecosystem in which our beans are grown. Our exclusive Flavor-Lock roasting process creates a closed-loop roasting environment that eliminates the need for an afterburner. Using only one burner instead of two allows us to cut our energy consumption by up to 80% while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Ready to discover “wicked good coffee?” Click ‘Add to Cart’ to buy now.
- Intense, Full-Bodied Flavor: This Wicked French roast blend is characterized by rich aroma; smooth, smoky flavor and a surprising touch of sweetness developed during roasting.
- 100% Certified Organic: Our pure Arabica coffee beans are shade-grown without fertilizers or chemicals, resulting in healthier beans as well as cleaner air, water and land.
- Fair Trade: Our beans are sourced with a focus on empowering communities to improve their quality of life. This includes fair pay and safe working conditions for small-scale farmers.
- Family Owned, B Corp Certified: Wicked Joe is certified by the nonprofit B Lab as meeting the highest standards of accountability, transparency and social & environmental commitment.
- State-of-the-Art Roasting Process: During our unique Flavor-Lock process, our roasting machine creates a stable environment that produces an especially delicious and nuanced cup of coffee.
I spoiled myself-but I deserve it! You should too! Some of the best coffee I’ve ever had! And the fact I can buy it in bulk makes it even more appealing. I saved about $2/lb over the price for a 12 oz bag in the grocery store.
Review of the French Roast version of this coffee roasted in Maine Though I generally review entertainment products on Amazon I do occasionally review food products and, in advance for the huge Summer Fancy Food Show which attended last week in New York, the company sent me samples of some of their new products. This was the first coffee I tried, and I like it, but not as much as some others.