Cotton Kitchen Apron by Abbot Fjord – Mens and Womens Professional Chef Bib Apron – Adjustable Straps with Pockets and Towel Loop (Tan)
Drawing from similar design inspiration as our House linen apron, we created the Line cotton twill apron as its high-impact counterpart. It’s built to withstand the demands of a professional kitchen, but works equally as well as your go-to daily home cook wear. The Line apron features a more durable, mid-weight 10.5 oz cotton and
Drawing from similar design inspiration as our House linen apron, we created the Line cotton twill apron as its high-impact counterpart. It’s built to withstand the demands of a professional kitchen, but works equally as well as your go-to daily home cook wear. The Line apron features a more durable, mid-weight 10.5 oz cotton and a side towel loop for quick draw access to your favorite cleaning textile.
- STAY STAIN-FREE: Don’t ruin your favorite clothes in the kitchen — keep clean with this protective bib apron (that goes perfectly with your stylish knife set and kitchen towels).
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Highly durable cotton twill body, webbing straps & strong metal details are built to last.
- PERFECT FIT: Versatile bib apron with adjustable neck straps and long waist ties will fit any women’s or men’s body type (31.5″ x 26″ body, 40 inch waist ties).
- EASIEST CARE: When dirty, just machine wash and tumble dry. 100% 10.5 oz cotton. Spot clean grease stains with dish soap and boiling water.
- GREAT GIFT: Get this kitchen staple for the passionate chef in your life (and you’ll want to use it too!). Great for home cooks, pro chefs, baristas, men, women, grilling, cooking, woodworking, bartending, serving, leather workers. Designed in Seattle, imported from China.
Fantastic apron! Love this apron! Bought 2 — one grey & one black for myself & my husband. Love the extra long waist tie that allows you to double wrap and tie in the front The 3 pockets are perfectly placed & sized — one small/narrow for a thermometer or tasting spoon, one larger breast pocket and an even larger waist pocket. It gets better… the towel loop! Also love that the adjusting hardware for the neck loop is metal, not plastic. They do shrink a bit in the dryer — I’d recommend a hang dry if your…
Aspiring Head Chef Review! Used Every Day! Best early Christmas gift! 5/5 for any line cook/chef/in-home cook/or baker. It is fashionable and has all the extras that you would want from your personal apron. I’ve had it for two days and let me say, as a Sous Chef who works out of an intense wood fire oven 6 days a week, this apron has been a dream. For people who aren’t familiar with wood fire ovens, you basically need two dry towels on you at all times as well as a hanging towel for drying hands and stuff. I love how this apron has an…
It’s just okay. My daughters, both very good cooks, have tried my apron, and they agree with me that the towel loop is just silly. No one needs this. The waist tie, which is tight against the apron, is a much better place to hang your towel than a loose piece of webbing. Another large pocket, on the other hand, would be useful. Looks to me like someone was looking for a way to cut a few cents from the unit cost and came up with the idea of eliminating the second large pocket and stitching on a little strap…