Christmas Gifts Handmade Wooden Tea Box Teabags Holder Chest Organizer with 6 Compartments Storage Box Hand Embossed with Bird and Floral Design
Store Indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India… Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its
Store Indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India…
Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that’s known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. We discovered that these age-old glorious skills are getting suppressed. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work.
Store Indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before.
Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home
- Dimensions – Length- 9 Inches x Width – 6 Inches x Height – 4 Inches
- Hand crafted in sturdy mango wood by artisans from India.
- A delightful keepsake, its six equally divided compartments can be used for storage of teabags, condiments, dry fragrant flower petals as well as for any other dry ingredients.
- This rectangular shaped wooden box comes with natural finish. It has bird and flower design hand embossed on the top of the box that runs down on the front.
- This wooden box can be cleaned by wiping it with warm water and a soft cloth. By purchasing this product from Store Indya, you will help sustain the 1,000 year traditions of handmade artistry of ethnic artisans living off the heartland of India, as we will donate 10% of our profits to train a new generation of artisans with modern techniques of craftsmanship.
It is beautiful and the craftmanship is very impressive I wanted something elegant for tea bags to use in the breakfast/sitting room in my little Airbnb bed and breakfast, but something well made. However this little gem was a real surprise. It is beautiful and the craftmanship is very impressive. Thank you to whoever created this lovely item.
the box smells horrible like stain or varnish Box has a large crack on the bottom and might eventually break. As another review pointed out, the box smells horrible like stain or varnish. The stain appears to be splashed/painted on sloppy. The top of the box has a “circle”: running around the decorative leaves where the stain is a different color/tint. . It appears whoever stained it didn’t take their time. Not worth 60 bucks.
I love this tea box I love this tea box! It’s is very sturdy and well-made and I love the design on the top. This is the first gift I am giving to my son’s girlfried so I was a little nervous ordering this but it got good reviews so I figured I would take a chance. The reviews for a lot of the other tea chests I looked at said that they were very flimsy and light-weight. This box certainly is not! I am very happy with this purchase and would definietly buy from this seller again!