Linen Kitchen Apron by Abbot Fjord – Mens and Womens Linen Bib Apron – Adjustable with Pockets – Inspired by Professional Chefs (Grey)
INSPIRED BY REAL CHEFS: After years of working in professional kitchens, we were tired of wearing plain, low-quality, poorly made aprons that didn’t fit well. So we talked to our fellow chefs and collected feedback on their dream apron. The overwhelming consensus was a desire for an apron designed for practicality, style and durability —
INSPIRED BY REAL CHEFS: After years of working in professional kitchens, we were tired of wearing plain, low-quality, poorly made aprons that didn’t fit well. So we talked to our fellow chefs and collected feedback on their dream apron. The overwhelming consensus was a desire for an apron designed for practicality, style and durability — so that’s just what we did for The Kipling Apron. Put away your impractical heavyweight canvas and leather aprons, and allow yourself to work in the kitchen swiftly and with style. // QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our specially designed blend of 90% linen (for strength & durability) and 10% cotton (for pliable texture) forms the optimal fabric. Careful attention to detail is evident in the pocket construction, adjustable neck straps and the metal grommet tie-ins, which are made with anti-rust brass. The natural canvas straps contrast well with the apron body and are strong enough to withstand day-in and day-out use. // PERFECT FIT: Our one-size-fits-all apron features easily adjustable neck straps and long, wrap around waist ties. This means you can rest assured knowing it will always be a good fit for you or anyone else in your house. // EASIEST CARE: All good cooks make mistakes. Need to wash your apron? No problem. Simply throw it in your washing machine and hang dry. Linen is naturally stain resistant so you shouldn’t need to wash the apron too often, but when you do it’s quick and hassle-free. // GREAT GIFT: While this apron was crafted by the brilliant minds of professional chefs, it is most certainly designed for the home cook. But don’t let this limit its audience — it performs well and look great for many types of work. Whether the special person in your life needs a waiter apron, waitress apron, barista apron, bike mechanic apron, catering apron, hotel staff apron, bartender apron, brewer apron, tattoo artist apron, gardener apron, butcher apron or barber apron, look no further than The Kipling Apron.
- INSPIRED BY REAL CHEFS: Feedback from 20+ professional chefs inspired our ideal kitchen apron. Goes perfectly with your stylish knife set and kitchen towels.
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Highly durable linen body, cotton webbing straps & metal details will last forever.
- PERFECT FIT: Versatile bib apron with adjustable waist and neck straps will fit any women’s or men’s body type (31.5″ x 27″ body, 40 inch waist ties).
- EASIEST CARE: Linen is naturally stain resistant — just machine wash and hang dry. Fabric 90% linen, 10% cotton.
- GREAT GIFT: Get this kitchen staple for the passionate chef in your life (and you’ll want to use it too!). Great for home cooks, pro cook, baristas, men, women, grilling, cooking, woodworking, bartending, serving, leather workers. Designed in Seattle, imported from China.
A fitting piece to anyone’s kitchen I love how simple and sturdy this apron is; it’s light weight yet still feels strong to touch. The simplicity of the pockets makes it easy to use while focusing on navigating the kitchen and all my assorted gadgets. I’d definitely recommend checking this apron out as I can tell it will be a staple in my kitchen for years to come!
Well made and comfortable. Washed and dried it once and it came … Well made and comfortable. Washed and dried it once and it came out fine. My only gripe is the material seems slightly flimsy, kind of like a thick cloth napkin.
Yep, works Comfortable and simple to wear when I paint in acrylics and in oils. Not too heavy, pretty comfortable. My boa constrictor likes to hang onto the neck strap.