Keurig K-Select Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Vintage Red
The newest addition to the Keurig single serve Coffee maker family, the Keurig K-Select brewer combines sleek design and more intuitive features to help you brew your perfect cup every single time. It features four brew sizes, so you can brew 6, 8, 10, or up to 12 oz. Of your favorite Coffee, tea, hot
The newest addition to the Keurig single serve Coffee maker family, the Keurig K-Select brewer combines sleek design and more intuitive features to help you brew your perfect cup every single time. It features four brew sizes, so you can brew 6, 8, 10, or up to 12 oz. Of your favorite Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or Iced beverage in under a minute with the touch of a button. And for those who like a stronger cup of Coffee, the Keurig K-Select brewer is the perfect choice. The new strong brew feature kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity, so you can enjoy a bolder brew. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground Coffee with the my-k-cup universal reusable Coffee filter (sold separately). with the K-Select brewer, you can brew 5 Cups between refills of the large 52 oz. Water reservoir.
- What’s in the box: a bonus 6-count K-Cup Pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their Absolute best.
- Brews multiple cup sizes: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use.
- Strong brew: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.
- Large 52 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Dispense hot water: open and close the brewer handle (without a Pod) and select your cup size for hot water on Demand.
Keurig Sees the Writing on the Wall, Takes a Breath, Calms Its Inner Greed Monster, and Nails It This is the latest Keurig coffee maker. I bought it to replace my eight year old Keurig original model (the one with only two sizes and pretty much nothing else.) That machine held on just long enough to keep me from having to buy one of the over-engineered digital monstrosities that Keurig put out between this one and my first machine. There’s plenty to like about this machine. First off, the aforementioned lack of digital gimmickry, and the wonderful accompanying blessing of no more nonsense…
The best mid-size K-Cup machine Prior to this new Keurig, my favorite K-Cup machine was the Cuisinart SS-700. Recently Cuisinart replaced the SS-700 with the poorly engineered flimsy SS-10 model, which I returned because it tends to spray coffee all over the place.
Solid no-nonsense workhorse of a K-Cup machine I’ve tried to resist it, but I have to coincide, Keurig has won the coffee format wars. And while it still won’t make espresso like my home Verisimo machine or like the Nespresso machine at work, there’s something to be said about it’s simplicity and it being the market leader. I can shop a huge variety of beans, blends, flavors and more from nearly any store… in fact some stores have a bigger K cup selection than bagged coffee. I also no longer have to plan ahead to get pods delivered and I…