One 5-Gallon-sized Cold-brew Coffee Brewer/Dispenser including Two Restaurant-sized Madesco “Senior Grande” Reusable Filters w/ Liners
This bundle combines the Cold Brew Coffee and Iced Coffee 5 gallon dispenser with two specially tailored Madesco 5-gallon capacity restaurant-grade Senior Grande reusable cold brew coffee filters and liners. Yes, that’s two plus-sized filters & liners, along with a dispenser, enabling you to render large batches of exquisite cold brew coffee (or coffee concentrate)
This bundle combines the Cold Brew Coffee and Iced Coffee 5 gallon dispenser with two specially tailored Madesco 5-gallon capacity restaurant-grade Senior Grande reusable cold brew coffee filters and liners. Yes, that’s two plus-sized filters & liners, along with a dispenser, enabling you to render large batches of exquisite cold brew coffee (or coffee concentrate) in volumes up to five gallons while still providing Madesco’s signature smooth flavor, rich undertones and eliminating the bitterness that results whenever coffee beans are assaulted by scalding water. For a mellow flavor with hints of caramel choose just the right bean, medium or coarse grind. Baristas pour cold brew onto ice for a refreshing pick-me-up or steep an extra-strong batch for concentrate to add to frothy steamed milk for an exceedingly smooth cappuccino. Chefs add the concentrate to ice cream, whipped cream, icings, Mexican mole, barbecue sauce, chili, any other dishes looking for a touch of “cold brew coffee magic.” Directions: Pour a desired quantity of quality ground coffee, into the coffee pouch’s inner liner sleeve, making sure all the coffee settles into the pouch’s bottom. Pour/stir cool fresh water into the pouch, making sure to thoroughly saturate all the coffee grounds. For cold brew coffee, proportions are 5 to 1, water to coffee. For cold brew concentrate it’s 4 to 1. (Feel free to adjust proportions to accommodate personal tastes and coffee variations). Pull drawstrings to close the liner sleeve, then draw the outer filter bag’s drawstrings. Immerse the filter bag & liner sleeve into cool fresh water. Find something to do for 16 hours while all the magic takes place. No need to shake or stir the water once all the coffee is saturated and fully immersed – nature’s dispersive forces do all the mixing for you (a little science here). Once made, store your cold brew in the cooler – it really does store marvelously – keeping a lid on it to avoid fridge smells and pesky oxygen.
- DON’T PAY $300/YEAR FOR DISPOSABLE PAPER FILTERS !!! OURS ARE REUSABLE. Because you’re purchasing two filters we’re throwing in a no-frills brewer/dispenser for free! Unlike others’, our highly regarded filters (2-pack) are reusable and are lined to provide a 2-ply “second line of defense” against fine grounds making their way into the brew. Sturdy construction easily withstands the rigors of repeated use.
- 3 FREE BONUS BOOKS AND INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO! – Our packaging provides a link to our Madescolabs homepage where you’ll find all three downloadable recipe books, and how-to’s and secret tips from the Madesco cold brew pros.
- Affordable, durable and reusable. Natural cotton blend, no bleaching, no harmful chemicals.Make and dispense large batches of delicious cold brew coffee, different coffees, and extended life.
- More affordable than competing restaurant/industrial cold brew coffee systems. Our dispenser/brewer is BPA free, constructed with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) “2” recommended for use in long-term food storage. HDPE is one of the most stable and inert forms of plastic containers sold specifically for food storage..
- Unlike other brands, these filters and liners are reusable – no need for subsequent ongoing filter purchases.